The peace for which you have to wait is the peace that is bound in time. It is mortal.
Peace that arises from causes will live and die by those causes. It is not ever-present and what is not ever-present is not real on the level of the Absolute.
Uncaused peace, which is no different than Being, is available at any moment. It is the recognition of the Self by the Self within the Self. It is you and always you.
When you fixate on the not-you, which means to say the body, mind, and ego, then you forget yourself and fall prey to the suffering that arises from confusion.
Often we are left with the mistaken belief that we need to get X and Y done before we can allow ourselves to feel okay. Or we have to prove ourselves in this or that way before we can consider ourselves a whole Being.
By all means, aim to achieve whatever inspires you. But don’t hinge your sense of Self on such transient things. Otherwise you will be a constant victim of your own imaginations.
Re-discover yourself without the context of a mind and body, as a timeless and endless expanse of contentment. Then be in touch with that Self even as you go about playing the part of a human in this world.
- lishtune reblogged this from lazyyogi
- anniepopannie likes this
- kaliecee reblogged this from lazyyogi
- observingwisdom reblogged this from lazyyogi
- randomnesss-iincarnate reblogged this from lazyyogi
- uurgoinplacesk1d00 likes this
- c1nd3r311a reblogged this from lazyyogi
- c1nd3r311a likes this
- hushhushjaggy likes this
- laughinyogi reblogged this from lazyyogi
- dreamspore likes this
- hairfrizz reblogged this from lazyyogi
- inbetweenandunderneath likes this
- purplepaint185 likes this
- sweetladyp likes this
- ashhmc likes this
- carmina likes this
- yd20 likes this
- pretty-shield likes this
- hairfrizz likes this
- abraoleary likes this
- snozola likes this
- 7whitehead reblogged this from lazyyogi
- 7whitehead likes this
- queercandescence reblogged this from lazyyogi
- homahgur likes this
- awaveofbliss reblogged this from lazyyogi
- ifyouaretobloom likes this
- hunter1844 likes this
- kickingassinstilettos likes this
- dinnae-ken likes this
- rebelrunaway reblogged this from lazyyogi
- thinkgoodthoughtsdogooddeeds likes this
- theearthlaughsinflowers0 reblogged this from lazyyogi
- theearthlaughsinflowers0 likes this
- bimbiravindra likes this
- pam31 likes this
- wearingraincoats likes this
- ahkeyy reblogged this from lazyyogi
- starsfellon reblogged this from lazyyogi
- starsfellon likes this
- thestashinfo likes this
- sirlusciouslovefoot likes this
- socreative-brah likes this
- pg1414 likes this
- sunnyasini reblogged this from lazyyogi
- piedermann likes this
- anytimeshesaway likes this
- eerikakim likes this