It is very easy to embark on a mindful path and to start feeling at war as a result. You see so much ego and ignorance in yourself and in other people. How can we resist taking up arms? We have been taught to fight so many things.
But you do not win anything by fighting it. All violence accomplishes is conflict while peace accomplishes change.
That is why I find tantra so important. While we use words and definitions to create understanding, none of those tools should be taken seriously. Any boundaries and definitions and divisions we create are for the purpose of example only. They are not real. They are not real.
You cannot divide the indivisible.
The tantra approach is a constant reminder that war is never necessary, with yourself or others. By war I mean violence of the moment. Violence is an inner thing, a kind of confused turmoil. Peace is an inner thing as well. Therefore you can be at peace even as you pull a firearm’s trigger.
Do not confuse the outer for the inner or vice versa. It is not the tools or the means of warfare that are violent. It is the violence and confusion of humanity. If we truly knew the lack of boundary between all things, there would only be surrender. No violence.
Tantra means surrender. Not to someone else’s will but rather to the music of the moment. This is why it is so much like taoism.
Search yourself. Search the world. Where are divisions being made? Any and every division we create isn’t true, isn’t eternal. Why?
As Rumi said, “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
Be mindful of your barriers and remember their inherent lack of substance. Everything is already Here.
- sheldowillie reblogged this from lazyyogi
- afeast0ffering reblogged this from lazyyogi
- cocophony reblogged this from lazyyogi
- we-are-meant-to-thrive likes this
- zenkat69 likes this
- bespinach likes this
- sexiestgiraffe reblogged this from naojamilet
- sexiestgiraffe likes this
- hoovesandhorns likes this
- cjane24 reblogged this from 90olives
- cjane24 likes this
- indomitablemaitri reblogged this from lazyyogi
- msneptune likes this
- fun-sized-perfection likes this
- fionagd likes this
- sophrosynestateofmind likes this
- ohwhatastrangeday reblogged this from lazyyogi
- cricketbaker likes this
- sluev likes this
- sea-pore likes this
- catherineanita likes this
- soultalk56 likes this
- ganjanerd likes this
- aplasia likes this
- eternallyenchante reblogged this from thinkgoodthoughtsdogooddeeds
- kapeace-92 reblogged this from lazyyogi
- kapeace-92 likes this
- ccourtneyy likes this
- keepyourheadupandyourheartopen likes this
- thinkgoodthoughtsdogooddeeds reblogged this from lazyyogi
- thinkgoodthoughtsdogooddeeds likes this
- wonderworldwithin likes this
- dreamsr4dreamers reblogged this from lazyyogi
- dreamsr4dreamers likes this
- widowlicker likes this
- minawissam likes this
- sureroad reblogged this from lazyyogi
- sirlusciouslovefoot likes this
- teaandcakeandrockandroll likes this
- sendussongs likes this
- emptimi reblogged this from lazyyogi and added:
- emptimi likes this
- sjnoway likes this
- be-one-accept-all likes this
- artspammer likes this
- apoeticfool reblogged this from lazyyogi
- bhakti-bear likes this
- roofbeets likes this
- celestial-child likes this
- fallen-dreamz-of-the-lost likes this